Re: BOF at pgCon?

From: Greg Sabino Mullane <greg(at)endpoint(dot)com>
To: Jan Wieck <JanWieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>,Christopher Browne <cbbrowne(at)gmail(dot)com>,Josh Berkus <josh(at)postgresql(dot)org>,PostgresCluster ML <pgsql-cluster-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BOF at pgCon?
Date: 2010-05-10 16:18:40
Lists: pgsql-cluster-hackers
> Not everyone (me for example) is attending the tutorials. I don't
> know by what time I'm going to arrive on Tuesday night.

I know I'm arriving about 6pm Tuesday, so it's possible to do something that
night. I'm leaving Friday evening, so that night is *not* possible.
Even I were staying, I'd not find it a good night. What about during
the day, perhaps a lunch? Or if we could all find a slot where we
aren't speaking and/or ;) not interested in the talks for that block...

Talks don't start until 10AM on Friday, so <10 is an option too.

--
Greg Sabino Mullane greg(at)endpoint(dot)com
End Point Corporation