Re: New mug design

From: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <adsmail(at)wars-nicht(dot)de>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New mug design
Date: 2009-11-18 16:29:23
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 16:01:45 +0000 Thom Brown wrote:

> 2009/11/18 Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <adsmail(at)wars-nicht(dot)de>:
>
> > I was asked about "valuable" mugs, like the well-known vi-mug and like
> > Josh was suggesting, but i postponed this question because it was not
> > clear, what exactly we want to print on this mug. To be fair: we did
> > not even reach any conclusion about the current mug and i don't want to
> > open two parallel discussions.
>
> Would this be open to discussion after a decision about this batch has
> been reached? I think a cheat-sheet-style mug would be desirable at
> some point.

Yes. But right now i fear that we mix two designs (a general PG mug and
the "valuable" mug) in the discussion. That's the reason why i
postponed this one.

I don't want to give up the general PG mug just for getting the other
one, but i like the idea and we can have two different mugs anyway.

Bye

--
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group