Re: Warm standby with 8.1

From: Kenneth Marshall <ktm(at)rice(dot)edu>
To: james bardin <jbardin(at)bu(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Warm standby with 8.1
Date: 2009-08-18 15:33:42
Lists: pgsql-admin

James,

You really, really, really should upgrade to a more recent
release. The list of improvements and bugfixes is long and
well worth having. 8.1 was released 4 years ago. If you
cannot, please, please make certain that you are running
the latest point release -- regardless of what is shipping
with RHEL5.

Good luck,
Ken