Re: pg_restore --clean vs. large object

From: Itagaki Takahiro <itagaki(dot)takahiro(at)oss(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: Jaime Casanova <jcasanov(at)systemguards(dot)com(dot)ec>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_restore --clean vs. large object
Date: 2009-07-21 05:23:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Jaime Casanova <jcasanov(at)systemguards(dot)com(dot)ec> wrote:

> i think this one could be applied, just as is... there is no need for
> docs, because the issue being fixed is not documented... maybe that
> should be in doc of older releases?

Sure, it was an undocumented behavior. Should we need to add details
of this patch to documentation?

[pg_restore.sgml]
-c
--clean
Clean (drop) database objects before recreating them.
(8.5) Also drop large objects with same oids.
(older) Large objects with same oids are not dropped.

Regards,
---
ITAGAKI Takahiro
NTT Open Source Software Center