Re: Do we want 8.4 shirts at the booth?

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Do we want 8.4 shirts at the booth?
Date: 2009-07-12 13:42:11
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Selena,
>
> > * Have the shirt color be *exactly* the same as the men's color, or black.
>
> We may be SOL on this.  I've checked out both Zazzle and CafePress, and
> neither carries *any* of the same colors for women's shirts as for men's.

Wow, that is odd.  My only idea if we want to use those vendors is to do
something different with the women's shirts, so it doesn't look the same
as the men's shirts just in a different color.  Selena seemed to like
the reflective shirt text (I think) so maybe do that on the women's
shirts in a color to match.