Reminder: BWPUG Meeting Monday May 11th @ 6:30PM

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: bwpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Reminder: BWPUG Meeting Monday May 11th @ 6:30PM
Date: 2009-05-08 20:51:16
Lists: bwpug
Howdy folks,

Once again we'll be getting together to talk about Postgres and Postgres
related things. This months speaker will be me, Robert Treat, doing a
presentation on "What's New in PostgreSQL 8.4".  As you may know, Postgres
8.4 is currently in beta; this talk looks a several of the big features
coming in 8.4, point out new things you might want to know, and describe what
it all means to you.

As usual, we'll be meeting at the OmniTI offices, located at

7070 Samual Morse Drive
Suite 150 (The Kaiser Permanente Building).
Columbia, Maryland

Hope to see you there!

--
Robert Treat