Proofreading the documentation

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-documentation <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Proofreading the documentation
Date: 2009-04-24 20:31:23
Lists: pgsql-docs
[ resent without large attachment]

I mentioned on my blog that I am proofreading our documentation:

	http://momjian.us/main/blogs/pgblog.html#April_22_2009

I have gotten through the first two parts (Tutorial, SQL Language), and
have have created the following patch (diff -u, clearer for single-line
changes):

	ftp://momjian.us/pub/postgresql/mypatches/docs

I found our documentation to be very good. I made an average of two
changes per PDF page, and 95% of those were just wording improvements,
not problems in accuracy or even clarity.

I am only 20% through the docs.  I will take a break now and work on
pg_migrator.

pgsql-docs by date