Re: system database flag?

From: Jan-Peter(dot)Seifert(at)gmx(dot)de
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: system database flag?
Date: 2009-04-23 12:48:29
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

Guillaume Lelarge wrote:

> > However, when I view the properties of the new template1 in pgAdmin III
> it
> > isn't stated that it's a system database anymore. Is it because that the
> > OID is different from 1 or is there a hidden flag? In pg_database I
> don't
> > see any significant difference from other servers' template1?
> >
> > Could you tell me, please?
>
> Because of the OID.

Thank you very much for your quick reply. So there are no other 'glitches' or problems if recreating template1? I guess there's no way and it's not adviseable to change the OID back to 1?

Thank you very much,

Peter

--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dslspecial.gmx.de/freedsl-surfflat/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a