BUG #4668: Windows installer package

From: "Prachi" <prachiar2(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #4668: Windows installer package
Date: 2009-02-20 18:07:34
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      4668
Logged by:          Prachi
Email address:      prachiar2(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.0
Operating system:   Windows XP
Details:

I had installed Postgres 8.0 on Windows XP but due to some promblem I
uninstalled it.

Now I am trying to install it again using the same setup i.e.
postgresql-8.0.msi but it is giving error as

invalid username specified: logon failure: unknown username or bad
password.

Please help me to solve this bug as it is urgent for me to work on postgres.

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: Vitaly LopatinDate: 2009-02-20 18:47:29