At Northern Arizona State on the 16th

From: Joshua Drake <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pgus-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: At Northern Arizona State on the 16th
Date: 2008-10-07 17:53:11
Lists: pgus-general

Hello,

After West, I will be flying to Northern Arizona State to speak to the
ACM group. They have requested that I speak on PostgreSQL, Open
Source, the job market and offer suggestions on how students can get
more involved.

If anyone has any ideas they would like to discuss ahead of time please
feel free to let me know!

Joshua D. Drake