[Patch Review] Copy column storage parameters on CREATE TABLELIKE/INHERITS

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Cc: ITAGAKI Takahiro <itagaki(dot)takahiro(at)oss(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
Subject: [Patch Review] Copy column storage parameters on CREATE TABLELIKE/INHERITS
Date: 2008-09-09 02:35:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Greetings,

  I've reviewed the patch here:
  http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/20080812170932.8E65.52131E4D@oss.ntt.co.jp

  and am happy to report that it looks to be in good order.  It has
  documentation and regression updates, is in context diff format,
  patches against current CVS with only some minor fuzz, and appears to
  work as advertised.  I looked over the patch and could easily follow
  what was going on, did some additional testing beyond the regression
  tests, and reviewed the documentation changes.

  My only comment on this patch is that the documentation updates might
  include a link back to Section 53.2 for more information, and/or to
  the SET STORAGE portion of the alter table/alter column command
  documentation, since the only other 'storage' reference in create
  table's documentation is about table storage parameters.

  	Thanks!

		Stephen