Explain XML patch v2

From: Tom Raney <raneyt(at)cecs(dot)pdx(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Gregory Stark <stark(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Explain XML patch v2
Date: 2008-07-02 04:48:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-patches

This is an update to my EXPLAIN XML patch submitted a few days ago.

I've added a documentation patch and modified some of the code per
comments by Gregory Stark.

Because the main consumer of output generated by this patch will
presumably be a machine, I didn't clutter up the documentation with
matching XML output for every standard example query. But, I added
enough to hopefully give the user an idea of what to expect.

Regards,

Tom Raney

Attachment Content-Type Size
exml_patch_v2 text/plain 41.8 KB