Build fixes for Solaris
* Use __func__ and define it to __FUNCTION__ if not defined.
it's the C99 standard.
* Tests for certain linking libraries (libnsl, libsocket, libresolv) (configure.ac)
* Defines INADDR_NONE if not defined
* Search for <ucred.h> in addition to <sys/ucred.h> (configure.ac)
* Changes include of <sys/errno.h> to <errno.h>.
I _think_ this should be safe on all platforms (and it's the standard)
* Changes local variable name s_addr to saddr in takeover.c.
s_addr is a Single Unix Specification defined name.
* Checks if LOG_AUTHPRIV exists (it does not in Solaris)
Original patch by Magne Mhre, applied with minor changes
configure.ac (r1.32 -> r1.33)
system.h (r1.12 -> r1.13)
util.h (r1.6 -> r1.7)
system.c (r1.3 -> r1.4)
takeover.c (r1.13 -> r1.14)
util.c (r1.23 -> r1.24)
pgsql-committers by date
|Next:||From: User Mkz||Date: 2008-06-25 14:53:28|
|Subject: pgbouncer - pgbouncer: include both pwd.h and grp.h in system.c and |
|Previous:||From: User Dpage||Date: 2008-06-25 12:15:38|
|Subject: stackbuilder - wizard: Read registry keys in a more fault-tolerant |