Re: please add Vidoop to /about/users

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>, richardson(dot)michael(dot)t(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: Re: please add Vidoop to /about/users
Date: 2008-05-16 15:45:50
Lists: pgsql-www

On Thursday 15 May 2008 18:41:43 Selena Deckelmann wrote:
> Hello -www'ers,
>
> On http://www.postgresql.org/about/users, please create a new category
> called 'Internet', and put these in it:
>
> Vidoop
> Rambler Internet-Holding (rambler.ru)
>
> Also, remove Rambler from 'Telecom'.

ISTM internet is a little bit generic... ie. what makes these companies
internet and not people like Penny Arcade or Flightstats? I'm inclined to
add them to "technology" or possibly "e-commerce". Or, if we're going to
make a new category, it would be "security", but I'd want to find another
company to list with them. Thoughts?

> I've CC'd Michael Richardson, who confirmed that Vidoop would like to be
> added.

Thanks MIchael!

--
Robert Treat