Question about crossing the pond.

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Question about crossing the pond.
Date: 2008-04-25 14:52:34
Lists: pgeu-general
Hello,

I have been threatening to make my presence known on the other side of
the pond for some time. The only thing that has stopped me is that I
haven't bothered to get a passport. That is changing. I am attempting
to figure out how I will do PGDay.IT/PGCon.EU and WEST (they happen
within a week of each other).

So my question is, if I get a Visa to Italy? Am I stuck in Italy until
I come back to the US? Or can I take a road trip up to France? If I am
allowed to cross borders, is Italy the place to try and get a Visa?
Should I try Britian instead or Germany instead?

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

pgeu-general by date