Re: pg_live situation update

From: Robert Bernier <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
To: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <adsmail(at)wars-nicht(dot)de>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_live situation update
Date: 2008-02-29 15:39:14
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Andreas,

I've always intended to automate the creation of the pg_live development
environment. And to that end I've been creating extensive checklists
documenting each step. Once the checklists were complete I was planning on
creating one large script that would then generate the development
environment.

Up till now, I wasn't in a big rush because nobody except me seemed to have an
interest in developing the project. So it's a bit of a surprise to now have
people asking to work with it.

On Friday 29 February 2008 08:22, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum wrote:
> Register a project, upload your scripts, give some useful hints where
> ppl can start and others will jump on the train and try to help you.

What I could do is to create the project, as you suggest, and upload the
scripts as they now exist. Hopefully they're in a form that most people would
be able to understand and develop.

regards

Robert