Re: OSSP can be used in the windows environment now!

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Hiroshi Saito <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Subject: Re: OSSP can be used in the windows environment now!
Date: 2008-02-27 14:29:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 09:46:14PM +0900, Hiroshi Saito wrote:
> >What exactly is needed for building the required libuuid files? rom what I
> >can tell, the authorh as no binaries available, correct?
>
> Yes, both can be built. however, msvc-build is not official though
> regrettable. but, It can be built without source-code changing. It is
> created as our module.
> http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/OSSP_win32/msvc/
> I have checked by examination.

Ok.
Do you know if there are any plans to include this in the distribution? I
would make life a whole lot easier. If not, perhaps we should include the
win32.mak file in a subdir to our uuid module?

I found a couple of other problems with your patch, but i'ev been able to
fix those. Building a test with msvc now, and will write documentation.

//Magnus