Re: OSSP can be used in the windows environment now!

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Hiroshi Saito <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Subject: Re: OSSP can be used in the windows environment now!
Date: 2008-02-27 11:47:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers
What exactly is needed for building the required libuuid files? rom what I
can tell, the authorh as no binaries available, correct?

It builds with mingw only? Or with msvc? does the mingw build generate all
the required libraries for the msvc build as well? (sorry, I'm on a win64
box right now, so mingw doesn't work at all, so I can't test that right
now)

Also, documentation updates will be needed, but I can handle those.

//Magnus