Backend makefile refactoring

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Backend makefile refactoring
Date: 2008-02-18 16:49:05
Lists: pgsql-patches
I want to work on getting rid of the SUBSYS.o things in the backend build,
ideally in some way to supports both the current and the new way of building
things (details to be defined).  To prepare for that, I have refactored some
common rules in the backend makefiles.  See attached patch.  This should not
change any functionality of the build system at the moment.

--
Peter Eisentraut

pgsql-patches by date