Re: bad advocacy by TWiki bigwig

From: Koen Martens <pgsql(at)metro(dot)cx>
To: Dirk Riehle <dirk(at)riehle(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: bad advocacy by TWiki bigwig
Date: 2008-02-17 10:29:15
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi All,

On Sun, Feb 17, 2008 at 09:59:41AM +0100, Dirk Riehle wrote:
> I know the twiki.net folks and was curious why they would be bashing
> PostgreSQL, so I asked Peter Thoeny about this. He asked me to post his
> clarification on Koen's email, see below. Please don't respond to me, I'm
> not involved in the TWiki community. If you have further comments please
> address Peter directly.

Thank you for all your comments, both on-line and off-line. Sorry for
getting you involved in this, i did not even mean to post it on
postgresql-advocacy initially. I mentioned it in passing on an irc
channel, and meant to leave it to that.

Having said that, i've received some very meaningful comments that we
can move forward with. As far as i'm concerned, this thread on
postgresql-advocacy is concluded.

Best,

Koen