Re: request for two PUG mailing lists

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
Date: 2008-02-07 17:41:57
Lists: pgsql-www

On Thu, 7 Feb 2008 09:32:17 -0800
Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:

> Marc, Selena,
>
> How difficult would it be to create a separate Majordomo or mailman
> instance for lists(at)pugs(dot)postgresql(dot)org? That way Selena & I could
> administrated that listserv, and we wouldn't have delays when Marc is
> busy with CVS.

Well mailman would be easy. I could just configure the jail for that.
However I don't think it is a good idea.

Understand that Stefan and Dave also have access to the requisite boxen
to make this happen in a more fruitful manner.

I agree we need more people that are actually willing to set this stuff
up. Marc can we get a procedure out of you on how to create the new
lists and get that into the hands of those others that can do the work.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

PostgreSQL SPI Liaison | SPI Director | PostgreSQL political pundit