Re: A FAQ that needs updating?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Ron Mayer <rm_pg(at)cheapcomplexdevices(dot)com>
Subject: Re: A FAQ that needs updating?
Date: 2008-01-29 18:07:14
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
All,

> I would like to know myself.  I assume Josh Berkus but am just guessing.
> Can we just remove the last three items on that page?

It's just a page on the website.  The base text is under source code control
on the Press pgfoundry project; nobody updates it but me, although a lot of
people have permissions to do so if they wanted to.

I'll be updating it for the 8.3 release, of course, which will remove the
offending items.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun