Re: A FAQ that needs updating?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Ron Mayer <rm_pg(at)cheapcomplexdevices(dot)com>
Subject: Re: A FAQ that needs updating?
Date: 2008-01-29 18:07:14
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

> I would like to know myself.  I assume Josh Berkus but am just guessing.
> Can we just remove the last three items on that page?

It's just a page on the website.  The base text is under source code control
on the Press pgfoundry project; nobody updates it but me, although a lot of
people have permissions to do so if they wanted to.

I'll be updating it for the 8.3 release, of course, which will remove the
offending items.

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco