Re: Live-CDs

From: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Live-CDs
Date: 2008-01-07 23:53:55
Lists: pgeu-general

Hello,

On Mon, Jan 07, 2008 at 09:30:10AM +0100, Robert Gravsjö wrote:

> Raymond O'Donnell wrote:
> >On 06/01/2008 01:57, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum wrote:
> >
> >>So, can someone please step forward and take over the business for
> >>creating some hundred live CDs? ;-)
> >
> >I can do some here at home - I won't be attending FOSDEM (already
> >travelling a lot - hopefully next year!) but can send them on by post.
> >
> >Where do we get the image?
>
> Similar situation here. When decided if CDs are needed I'd be happy to
> create a bunch and send to someone attending FOSDEM.

if i ask both of you, how many CDs could you supply?

Robert: i talkes with Magnus and maybe you can send a parcel to him (he
lives in Sweden) and he will bring the CDs to FOSDEM. Raymond: i don't
know ppl from Ireland who will come to FOSDEM so i cannot make a similar
offer to you, i'm sorry.

So it seems i should contact Robert Bernier and ask him about a new
image. Someone able to provide CD stickers + creating the picture?

Kind regards

--
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group