Re: SGML docs can't be built as .PDF ...

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: SGML docs can't be built as .PDF ...
Date: 2007-12-28 11:25:58
Lists: pgsql-docs

Am Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2007 schrieb Tom Lane:
> All those \endSeq{}'s correspond to unclosed \Seq macros in the code for
> each list-of-tables entry. So this looks to me like a stylesheet bug,
> but I don't know the DSSSL stuff well enough to know where to look.

It's in the file dbautoc.dsl function built-lot. It's not really a stylesheet
bug, since in Scheme programming is necessarily done through recursive calls.
The problem is that the Scheme code generates code for a different system
(TeX) which does not expect such constructions.

I have disabled the LOT for the time being. The PDF now builds for me. I
have also sent a bug report inquiring about the grouping levels.

We could probably do something about the built-lot function, too, but it would
probably hit us again later.

--
Peter Eisentraut