Duplicate messages

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jdrake(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Duplicate messages
Date: 2007-12-07 00:10:52
Lists: pgsql-announce
Hello,

I wanted to apologize for the duplicate messages you may have received
recently about our new Beta release. The message had got stuck in the
mailing list manager queue and it wasn't able to be purged during the
sending process. Thus it just kept sending them.

We believe we have resolved the issue and apologize for any
inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
* PostgreSQL - The world's most advanced open source database
& http://www.postgresql.org/

pgsql-announce by date

Next:From: Simon RiggsDate: 2007-12-07 10:04:48