On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 01:42:23 +0200 Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum wrote:
> So anybody who wants to give a talk in our devroom at FOSDEM please send me
> some more details along with the title, description and the info, in which category
> you would put your talk. I will collect the informations and both forward them to
> Daniel and summarize them here.
ok, here are the talks so far:
- "PostgreSQL 8.3 New Features" or
- "PostgreSQL High Availability"
- "50 Ways to Love Your Project / Life of a Patch" or
- "Secure Your Database!" or
- "5 Steps to PostgreSQL Performance" or
- "Opensolaris Features for PostgreSQL Geeks" or
- "A Few of My Favorite 8.3 Features" or
- "The Unpronouncable Acronym: JRGPS, Sun's enterprise OSS application stack" or
- "GUC You! The 8.3 postgresql.conf guided tour"
- "ht://Miner and PostgreSQL"
- "Postgres: A Babel of PLs" or
- "Federating Databases with DBI-Link for Performance" or
- "DBI-Link 3.0" or
- "Scalable Object-Relational Mapping"
I'm especially missing some of the proposals from the german
community i got earlier this year ;-)
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your Microsoft product.
In response to
pgsql-advocacy by date
|Next:||From: Greg Sabino Mullane||Date: 2007-11-19 01:27:19|
|Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Redirects for gborg are in place|
|Previous:||From: Theo Kramer||Date: 2007-11-18 09:15:03|
|Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Avoiding upgrade backlash|