ecpg DllMain fix

From: ITAGAKI Takahiro <itagaki(dot)takahiro(at)oss(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ecpg DllMain fix
Date: 2007-10-03 02:54:44
Lists: pgsql-patches

Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net> wrote:

> Absolutely, but we need to fix the DllMain thing first.

Here is a patch to remove DllMain from libecpg on Win32 build.
I brought the initialization routine from libpq and implemented
pthread_once() using a lock that serializes all pthread_once calls.
I don't have msvc build environment, but I hope it will fix the
build failure on it.

On another matter, this patch includes removing descriptors field in
struct connection. This was my mistake in the previous fix of descriptors.

Regards,
---
ITAGAKI Takahiro
NTT Open Source Software Center

Attachment Content-Type Size
remove-dllmain.patch application/octet-stream 9.6 KB