Re: [pgsql-advocacy] European users mailing list

From: Luca Ferrari <fluca1978(at)infinito(dot)it>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2007-07-30 15:33:04
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-general

On Monday 30 July 2007 Robert Treat's cat, walking on the keyboard, wrote:
> *shrug* I wasn't there either, but seems all the emails I have seen
> reffered to it as the "European PostgreSQL Users Group", so I expected it
> to look more like other users groups, ie. eupug(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot)

This mailing list is supposed to be a coordination infrastructure for
discussing about the eupug to be or not to be (of course I hope the former).
Moreover I don't see any difference with the mailing list "template" related
to french, german, ... mailing lists.

> > But for now, I was asked to arrange a general mailing list, which I have
> > done.
>
> Except we already had a general european mailing list, so I'm really not
> clear on what the above is meant for accomplishing.

Where is this mailing list? Maybe I'm becoming blind but I cannot see it on
the mailing list page....and what is the main purpose of the list you are
talking about?

Luca