Re: Change to EnterpriseDB website

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Hans-Juergen Schoenig <postgres(at)cybertec(dot)at>
Cc: Derek Rodner <derek(dot)rodner(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Change to EnterpriseDB website
Date: 2007-07-18 07:08:15
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

I assume you just missed the part of the thread where several members of
the community requested that this change be made? We can hardly fault Derek
for letting us know that this has now happened, and it's certainly not spam
IMHO.

I'd rather say kudos to Derek for listening to the community and maknig
this change happen so quickly.

//Magnus