Re: psql: add volatility to \df+

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>, pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: psql: add volatility to \df+
Date: 2007-06-27 04:16:40
Lists: pgsql-patches
Tom Lane wrote:
> Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com> writes:
> > Attached is a patch that adds information about function volatility to
> > the output of psql's "\df+" slash command. I'll apply this to HEAD
> > tomorrow, barring any objections.
>
> +1, but are there not any documentation changes to make?

+1 as well but I'm wondering whether the output is too wide.  Is it
possible to find some shorter string to convey the same meaning?
Ideally, without being a single character.

--
Alvaro Herrera                 http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/CTMLCN8V17R4
"Saca el libro que tu religión considere como el indicado para encontrar la