BUG #3341: Reinstallation error

From: "Laurent Hinault" <lhino86(at)yahoo(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #3341: Reinstallation error
Date: 2007-06-03 16:32:52
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      3341
Logged by:          Laurent Hinault
Email address:      lhino86(at)yahoo(dot)fr
PostgreSQL version: 8.2.4
Operating system:   Windows XP Pro
Details:

I installed PostgreSQL about 2 months ago, then unsinstalled it. Now I want
to install it again, but when I do, on the screen where I am supposed to
create the account (postgres by default), I get a message error saying that
the account is currently locked. If I enter a password (which I don't
normally do in order to let the system made a one for me), it tells me the
password is wrong.

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: RichardDate: 2007-06-03 21:59:05