Error message: "error from Perl function"

From: sue(at)inf(dot)ed(dot)ac(dot)uk
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Error message: "error from Perl function"
Date: 2007-05-26 08:10:46
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi All,

I would love some help with this question! I have numerous perl
functions in my database. When one of them fails I get the error
message "error from Perl function: blah blah", but I can't tell which
of my Perl functions is producing the error, and sometimes I have to
look at several before tracking down the bug. Is there a way to include
in the error message the name of the function producing the error?

Thanks,
Sue