Re: undefined reference - problem compiling pgadmin3

From: Luca Ferrari <fluca1978(at)infinito(dot)it>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: undefined reference - problem compiling pgadmin3
Date: 2007-02-05 14:33:02
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Friday 02 February 2007 Alex Gorbachenko's cat, walking on the keyboard,
wrote:
> why you don't use binary wx distributions for ubuntu ?
> http://wxpython.wxcommunity.com/apt/ubuntu/dapper/2.8.1.1/

Well, from the above link I took the src library, recompiled it and now I've
got the pgadmin3 working! I'm quite astonished by this strange behaviour, but
now it works!

Thanks everyone for the support, and if someone has a clue about what happened
please advice.

Luca