Meeting Tuesday: Preventing SQL Injection

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Meeting Tuesday: Preventing SQL Injection
Date: 2007-01-07 18:35:32
Lists: sfpug
All,

Well, our Santa Clara venue(s) having fallen through due to the extremely
short notice, Greenplum generously offered to host us:

What: Preventing SQL Injection with Libdejector
Who: Meredith Patterson
Where: San Mateo, Greenplum offices
When: Tuesday, January 9th, 7:30pm to 9:30pm
Food provided by Greenplum.

Please RSVP here or on meetup.  We need a headcount for food, and plus people
might want to organize rides.
Meetup: http://postgresql.meetup.com/1/calendar/5324165/
PUGS with directions: http://pugs.postgresql.org/sfpug/ (more ...)

In the future, I think the January meeting will be the 3rd week so we have
time to put it together.  Also, next month we'll be in San Francisco proper,
really!

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun

sfpug by date

Next:From: Githogori Nyangara-MurageDate: 2007-01-07 23:41:14