Re: Compiling Stored Procedure

From: Richard Broersma Jr <rabroersma(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Danilo Freitas da Costa <cedes11(at)edza(dot)com(dot)br>
Cc: Novice Postgresql-list <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Compiling Stored Procedure
Date: 2006-11-14 17:11:01
Lists: pgsql-novice
> Thanks Richard.
> The SPI realy solve my needs...
> Sorry about incovenience, but do you have some sample of C coding withSPI??

Sorry, the only exprience with SPI that I have is knowing where to find information about it in
the Postgresql documentation.  :o)

That being the case, you should remember to "REPLY-ALL" when you respond to emails from this
mailing list, that way more experienced developers can chime in to help you with your problem.
Also, The pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org mailing list probably isn't the best place to find answers
for an advanced topic like SPI programming.  I would try pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org or
pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot)  I hope this helps.

Regards,

Richard Broersma Jr.

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Greg LindstromDate: 2006-11-14 20:04:21