Mentor payments for SoC

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-students(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Mentor payments for SoC
Date: 2006-08-22 19:18:02
Lists: pgsql-students
Mentors,

Your payment for Summer of Code will go through Software In The Public
Interest, Inc.  Please let me know whether you want you mentor payment, or
whether you would prefer to donate the funds to the PostgreSQL Project.

If you would prefer to receive the funds yourself, and you are outside the
United States, please let me know whether you would prefer to recieve the
money now and lose a substantial ($50USD) wire transfer fee, or whether
you prefer to wait for me to set up low-cost wire transfer (about $18),
which could take as much as 2 months.

Thanks!

--
--Josh