Re: South Bay Meeting June?

From: Eric Walstad <eric(at)ericwalstad(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: South Bay Meeting June?
Date: 2006-05-12 19:55:19
Lists: sfpug
On Friday 12 May 2006 12:13, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I really, really, want to do  South Bay meeting in June. We have a *lot* of
> South Bay members.
>
> I'm trying to arrange something joint with SVOSUG (Solaris User's Group).
> However, it's possible I won't be able to arrange anything as soon as
> June.  Does anyone have another topic/venue we could do in the South Bay?

Hi Josh,

Google has been very accomodating of the BayPiggies (bay area python user
group).  If you have a contact within Google, I'd ask them if they'd be
willing to offer a meeting room.  If you don't have a contact, try asking on
the BayPiggies user list.  The following urls might be helpful:

<http://baypiggies.net/>
and
<http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/baypiggies>

Best,