BUG #2399: Postgis DLL corrupted

From: "Alvaro" <alvaro001(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #2399: Postgis DLL corrupted
Date: 2006-04-17 20:58:29
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      2399
Logged by:          Alvaro
Email address:      alvaro001(at)yahoo(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.1.3-1
Operating system:   Windows
Details:

Hello, I'm from Argentina.
I've downloaded twice from different computers the win binaries zip file:
postgresql-8.1.3-1.zip
It don't throw any error message during install.
When I've tried to restore a 8.0 PostGIS DB into a new DB it fails when
restoring PostGIS functions, relations, etc.
I've found that no libpostgis.dll is in the lib directory. I think it is
corrupted in the distribution zip.
Well, if it isn't a bug please let me know what I'm doing wrong.
Thank you.
Postgres rules!

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: Peter BrantDate: 2006-04-17 23:35:39