Re: Show tablespace for databases with psql's \l+

From: Philip Yarra <philip(at)utiba(dot)com>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: Show tablespace for databases with psql's \l+
Date: 2006-03-30 03:32:39
Lists: pgsql-patches
On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 01:13 pm, Tom Lane wrote:
> Philip Yarra <philip(at)utiba(dot)com> writes:
> > Please let me know if this patch needs any changes for acceptance. I
> > would prefer the tablespace row to the left of Description,
>
> Me too --- that looks pretty weird as-is.

OK, revised patch attached. Less-weird output now looks like this:

                           List of databases
   Name    | Owner  | Encoding | Tablespace |        Description
-----------+--------+----------+------------+---------------------------
 postgres  | pyarra | LATIN1   | pg_default |
 pyarra    | pyarra | LATIN1   | pg_default |
 spctest   | pyarra | LATIN1   | spctable   |
 template0 | pyarra | LATIN1   | pg_default |
 template1 | pyarra | LATIN1   | pg_default | Default template database
(5 rows)

Much nicer, I think.

Regards, Philip.

Utiba Pty Ltd
dangerous content by Utiba mail server and is
believed to be clean.