Re: [Fwd: Looking for an EBLUG speaker. Anyone from PostgreSQL interested?]

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>, eblug(at)yahoo(dot)com
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Looking for an EBLUG speaker. Anyone from PostgreSQL interested?]
Date: 2006-03-07 21:10:03
Lists: sfpug
I can do this depending on the exact date.

--elein
          PostgreSQL Consulting, Support & Training
elein(at)varlena(dot)com        Varlena, LLC        www.varlena.com

          office: (510)655-2584    Yahoo: AElein
            cell: (510)543-6079      AIM: varlenallc
             fax: (510)217-7008    Skype: varlenallc

PostgreSQL General Bits   http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/