Re: Odbcapi30.c - 64 bit compiler warning cleanup

From: Ludek Finstrle <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Odbcapi30.c - 64 bit compiler warning cleanup
Date: 2006-01-24 19:25:33
Lists: pgsql-odbc
> I'm a little bit late. I had problems with my 64-bit box during weekend.
> I have installed pgsql and unixODBC now. I hope I finish this work today.

I have problem with auto* tools to create configure :-(

I have x86_64 CentOS 4.2 with all updates. auto* versions:
aclocal (GNU automake) 1.9.2
libtoolize (GNU libtool) 1.5.6
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.59
autoheader (GNU Autoconf) 2.59
automake (GNU automake) 1.9.2

I have installed rpms:
postgresql-pl error: possibly undefined macro: AC_DEFINE
      See the Autoconf documentation. error: possibly undefined macro: AC_CHECK_LIB error: possibly undefined macro: AC_MSG_ERROR error: possibly undefined macro: AC_CHECK_FUNCS error: possibly undefined macro: AC_TRY_COMPILE

Do I need whole postgresql source code? I try give to aclocal rpm build
dir witoccess.
Any ideas?