Infrastructure monitoring

From: "Jim C(dot) Nasby" <jnasby(at)pervasive(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Infrastructure monitoring
Date: 2006-01-14 01:05:02
Lists: pgsql-www
Search has been down for at least 2 days now, and this certainly isn't
the first time it's happened. There's also been cases of archives
getting stuck, and probably other outages besides those that went on
until someone email'd about it.

Would it be difficult to setup something to monitor these various
services? I know there's at least one OSS tool to do it, though I have
no idea how hard it would be to tie that into the current
infrastructure.

pgsql-www by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2006-01-14 01:14:47