is here someone who will create testsuite for psqlodbc driver?
I have this idea:
- it contains executable, and dir with text files
- each text file describe one test
- text file contains specification:
- test name
- what is the right result (failure with specified sqlstate could
be the right result)
- SQLXXX odbc commands with parameters which will be executed
in same order they are written to text file
- goes throught test dir execute each test and copare expected
result (readed from text file) againist real result for each
test; it takes in mind if the failure is on the last SQLXXX
- it stops on first error which is raised during execution of text
- write if each test is ok or not ok to stdout
Comments and volunteers are welcome.
This could improve bug hunting and checking if there is no known
bug in new release or development snapshot.
Please help us,
pgsql-odbc by date
|Next:||From: Adam Biser||Date: 2006-01-12 22:07:19|
|Subject: Re: Parameters.Refresh error.|
|Previous:||From: Ludek Finstrle||Date: 2006-01-12 14:30:55|
|Subject: Re: Values in the select|