libpq and auth type

From: Ludek Finstrle <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: libpq and auth type
Date: 2006-01-08 08:58:51
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello,

I'm unable to find it in docs. Is there a way in libpq to determine
which authentication method will use PgSQL server?
I ask becouse I think about improvement in ODBC connection.
Magnus point to bug with kerberos auth so we need remove username
checking. But it breaks another auth methods ...

Thanks for point me the way

Luf