psqlODBC 8.01.0105 Development snapshot

From: Ludek Finstrle <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: psqlODBC 8.01.0105 Development snapshot
Date: 2005-12-18 20:20:49
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hello,

  I announce new development snapshot with this informations:

Release Name: psqlodbc 8.01.0105

Notes:
This is 8.01.0105 development snapshot with one stability fix two
feature changes and one change which could be problematic in worst case.

We appriciate when you test this new release. Please drop us a note
in pgsql-odbc mailing list if it's ok or not.

It contains only psqlodbca.dll and psqlodbcw.dll.
You can install it only over some installed release version with
additional DLLs.

Changes:
1) psqlodbc-cancel_abort.diff
   thie may fix problem with rollback aborted queries
   this is the patch we don't know if it's fully ok (it may be)
2) psqlodbc-columns_pg.diff
   SQLColumns or SQLColAttribute may return bad answer when Show system tables is turned off
3) psqlodbc-configdsn_delim.diff
   this adds support for ; delimited options in ConfigDSN
4) psqlodbc-limit_bind_param.diff
   it fixes problem with binding parameters and SQLCancel without SQLFreeStmt

Bug reports are welcome.

Regards,

Luf

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Campbell, GregDate: 2005-12-18 20:51:52