Re: Out of memory troubles with version

From: Ludek Finstrle <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
To: Filip Wuytack <filip(at)wuytack(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Out of memory troubles with version
Date: 2005-12-13 18:37:15
Lists: pgsql-odbc

  I write this only for clarify.

> Then I tried the latest snapshot,,and youhouuuuu, it worked!!!
> Me a very happy man.
> I'm not sure what you did we these dlls, but I just pulled in a +/- 25

Agh, you don't have problem that the result doesn't fit into memory.
Your problem was reported by Dave some days ago.
Driver didn't correctly recognize when it end fetching rows.
Driver fetch same rows forever (which after some time have to lead to
memory problem). This problem was reported as SQLTables doesn't end
or something similar.

> - Use Declare/Fetch

This is the option which lead to the problem with older releases.