BUG #2098: How to configure BDE?

From: "Gerd Wilke" <gerd(dot)wilke(at)schraegle(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #2098: How to configure BDE?
Date: 2005-12-08 08:57:27
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      2098
Logged by:          Gerd Wilke
Email address:      gerd(dot)wilke(at)schraegle(dot)org
PostgreSQL version: 8.0
Operating system:   Windows 2003 Server
Details:

The PostgreSQL DB is running on a Win-2003 Server. The Client (on which a
Delphi application should be running) is connected by VPN. The PostgreSQL
ODBC drivers are installed on the client.
Could you please give me fool-proof instructions on configuring the BDE in
order to access a certain PostgreSQL database by a Delphi CLX application.
(I could not find a file in the Postgres data folder on which to point as
Database.)

Thanks

G.W.

pgsql-bugs by date