Re: What`s wrong with the lists?

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Greg Sabino Mullane <greg(at)turnstep(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: What`s wrong with the lists?
Date: 2005-12-02 20:05:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:
> > Is there something weird going on with the lists?
> >
> > I ask because lately there has been spam showing up rather frequently,
> I'm not seeing this here. Can you point to a specific message on hackers?
> The only list I see that has spam is pg-press.

Doh!  I understand what's happening now.  The problem is that some spam
arrives to pgsql-es-ayuda-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org with Cc: pgsql-hackers,
and I have a procmail rule that redirects that to pgsql-hackers before
the rule that redirects it to the pgsql-es-ayuda-owner mbox.  The
solution seems to be to put the -owner rule before the others ...
sorry for the noise.

Alvaro Herrera