Re: Problem inserting a row containing GUIDs

From: "Kevin Crenshaw" <kcrenshaw(at)viscient(dot)com>
To: "'Michael Fuhr'" <mike(at)fuhr(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problem inserting a row containing GUIDs
Date: 2005-10-31 18:11:27
Lists: pgsql-novice
Thanks to everyone for replying to my question.  I recently installed the
TreeList control from DevExpress and the only time that I have the problem
is when I try to update the database using values that are modified by the
TreeList control.  If I submit the updates without using the control, the
update succeeds as expected.  I am currently working with DevExpress to find
a solution since it looks like it's their software that is causing the
problem.

Has anyone else had a problem making inserts or updates to a database while
using a DevExpress TreeList control that uses a string value in the
ParentField and KeyField properties?

Thanks again for your help,

kevin crenshaw