Closing a cursor not declared

From: Carlos Benkendorf <carlosbenkendorf(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Closing a cursor not declared
Date: 2005-10-31 10:32:15
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I´m using psqlodbc and when the Using/Declare Fetch option is selected the driver is closing a cursor that is not opened and even not declared.
In which version is this error corrected? How can I discover the errors fixed in each driver version? Is there a way do know which errors are still not corrected in the last version?
Thanks in advance!

 Promoção Yahoo! Acesso Grátis: a cada hora navegada você
acumula cupons e concorre a mais de 500 prêmios! Participe!

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Carlos BenkendorfDate: 2005-10-31 13:50:06